Caring for your Leather items / Repair
Thank you for choosing Branded42 Leather for your new item!
There are a few things I suggest you keep in mind to keep your item in top condition:
1. Never dry clean, wash, or machine wash your bag, bracelet, card holder or leather item.
2. Do not insert or immerse in water for a prolonged period of time.
3. Do not expose to extreme heat, flammables, or any harsh chemicals or solvents. (Your skin wouldn't like it, neither would your leather goods!)
4. Surface cleaning: simply wipe with a dry cloth.
5. Small scuffs will occur as it is a natural item you are carrying. I recommend that you purchase a leather cleaning / conditioning cream (no colour) for simply rubbing over scuffed areas. (some vendors for such are Fiebeing, Tandy leather)
For pull-up or utility oiled leather, gently massage the leather and allow the absorbed oils to re-distribute.
6. Suede care: brush surface of leather gently with a suede brush.
7. It is recommended that bags, or larger items with a finish would be resealed / finished after a year or two to keep moisture and flexibility of leather. If you would like to access this service, please contact me for details: email@example.com
I can provide a repair / refresh service in house for a cost.
As every product is different and the extent of damage / wear can vary greatly, I would have to receive and review the item to assess the extent of wear / damage for a repair-quote.
Once the damage / wear is assessed, I will provide a cost- estimate before commencing any repair-work.
If you would like to use the in-house repair. please send me an email at